With our Daily Kite Adventure to Soma Bay your holiday becomes unforgettable!
No matter if you are a complete beginner, took already a course
or if you are already enjoying freestyle riding:
WE HAWA YOU UP!
Hawa means Wind in Arabic
ON A GLANCE:
Perfect Conditions for Beginners & Refreshers!
- Private or semi-private courses
- IKO instructors
- A lot of space
- No much walking on the beach with the zodiac assistance
- Safe environment
Find out more Courses / Lessons: Info & Prices
Daily Kite Adventure
Enjoy a chilled cruise or a bumpy ride to get to our unique Spot at Soma Bay!
- According to wind forecast, no. of customers and your preference, join the Kite Boat or the Zodiac (small-fast boat) trip
- By Zodiac: 1/2 day
- By Kite Boat: Full day incl. lunch
Find out more Daily Kite Adventure / Kite Boat
Hawa Kitesurfing Spots
1 MAIN Spot + 2 Alternatives
- Hawa Platform at Soma Bay:
- Best wind conditions in Soma Bay - steady wind with least gust!
- All water levels in immediate proximity
- Recharge your batteries on the Platform!
- Tobia Island: A great alternative!
- Hawa Station: Kite any time!
Find out more:
Wind & Weather
Average Wind speed of 15 knots in warm water with bright sunshine!
- More than 300 wind days per year
- Steady sideshore wind
- Thermal winds make the wind 2-3 knots stronger than what the wind stations predict
- Average water temperature of 23˚
- Average air temperature of 28˚ C