You are unique – we are unique
No matter if you are a complete beginner, took already a course
or if you are already enjoying freestyle riding:
WE HAWA YOU UP!
Hawa means Wind in Arabic
International STANDARDS and LEVELS
- We teach all our Kitesurfing Courses according to the Standards of the International Kiteboarding Association (IKO) and with IKO licenced and experienced instructors.
- According to the IKO, there are 3 levels before advancing to the Instructor Level :
Level 1 – Discovery Level 2 – Intermediate
Level 3 – Independent
Hawa Safaga STANDARDS and LEVELS
- Hawa Safaga offers Courses up to IKO Level 3, which is the level to aim for, in order to ride anywhere with confidence!
- A standard full beginner course to reach IKO level 2-3 is 12 hours
- In general, each individual has different learning needs and different learning speed, while experience with board sports may be of an advantage for faster progress
- SEMI-PRIVATE OR PRIVATE (maximum 2 students per instructor) -unless we have special group requests.
- If you book a course with us and it happens that there is no other student starting with you at the same level, you will be taught privately and 1 lesson will be counted as 45 minutes. Otherwise, you will have a buddy and each lesson will be counted as 60 minutes
- Full equipment and access to teaching spot by Zodiac (small fast boat) is provided - upgrade to Kite Boat possible find out more: Daily Kite Adventure / Kite Boat
- Only 1 teaching language within your course: English, German, French or Arabic - other languages upon request
Prices: Beginner / Refresher Courses
Prices: Combi Packages – Course + Rent
|Package||IKO Level||lessons||Rental days||Total days||Price|
|Beginner 4 + full equipment rental for 1 day*||2-3||12||1||5||570 €|
|Refresher 1 + full equipment rental for 4 days*||2-3||3||4||5||440 €|
|Refresher 2 + full equipment rental for 3 days*||2-3||6||3||5||480 €|
|Days of rent*: After completing your course, additional days (during 1 week)|
- When taking private lessons, you benefit from full adaptation to your individual learning needs and fast progress
- Each private lesson is 60 minutes
- Full equipment and access to teaching spot by Zodiac (small fast boat) is provided
- At beginner - intermediate level, a minimum of 2 hours per day applies
You want to learn:
- New moves & tricks
- How to jump
with 100% attention to you!
Please note, that we do not teach unhooked moves or jumps, only upon special request in advance!
- Tips and feedback to adjust body position to better perform upwind riding or improve on style
- Learn new moves & tricks
- Learn how to jump
→ Your coach will explain, demonstrate and give you feedback
→ Might take you for a ride out to the open water to gain confidence
→ Might take you for a downwind ride back to the station
→ He/she might take a small video so you can see your performance
→ He might have another student to coach / teach. If you want 100 % full attention to you, private lessons are recommended
|Equipment||Price per hour|
|with rental equipment||30 €|
|with own equipment||30 €|